Time to clinically definite MS (CDMS)
The primary endpoint across all analyses was the risk of progression to CDMS. Patients who started BETAFERON early after the first clinical event suggestive of MS continued to show significant reduction in risk of progression to CDMS at all times of analyses [1-5].
Early treatment with BETAFERON prolonged progression to CDMS, as shown in the BENEFIT study at 2, 3, 5, 8 and 11 years [1-5]
- Kappos L et al. Neurology 2006; 67(7): 1242-9. Return to content
- Kappos L et al. Lancet 2007; 370: 389-97. Return to content
- Kappos L et al. Lancet Neurology 2009; 8(11): 987-97. Return to content
- Edan G et al. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2014; 85(11): 1183-9. Return to content
- Kappos L et al. Neurology 2016; 87(10): 978-87. Return to content